Lean focuses on eliminating waste and building process capability.
The LEAN 6 Lean Foundation training is designed to provide a basic but broad understanding of the Lean methodology. The program provides team members with the skills to actively participate in a Lean Workout.
- Team Leaders
- Operations team members
- Entry level business analysts
- Continuous improvement team members
This course is applicable across all industries including Product Offering, Service Provision and Manufacturing.
- Basic knowledge of Lean principles and concepts
- Understanding of key Lean tools and how to apply them
- Ability to effectively participate and contribute in a Lean Action Workout
- Lean overview
- 5 Principles of Lean
- The 8 forms of Waste
- Toyota Production System
- Creating flow
- Value Stream Mapping
- Spaghetti diagrams
- Standard work
- Mistake proofing
- Visual Management
Participants who successfully complete the training are issued with a Lean Foundation Training Completion Certificate